YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

2.04.2014

Outfit: Dress Up




ABOUT THE OUTFIT:
Dress/ASOS; Shoes/Deena & Ozzy, Urban Outfitters

I wore this outfit to church the other day because ever since I saw this dress, I'd wanted it, and when I got it in the mail, I didn't know quite how or where to wear it. Church seemed like a good fit, though I'll probably wear it much more seeing as it is pretty much the whole entire outfit and I don't have to put much thought into what I wear with it. 
These shoes. Gah, these shoes are glorious! These are also hard to pair up with things because of how cool they are. And by cool, I mean the colors in them are on the cooler spectrum of the color wheel. I decided, why not pair these together? I didn't want this dress to come off too old lady or too little girl and I want a little bit of eccentric in every outfit. These shoes were the perfect way to achieve that, I think. 

In other news, I've not had the best week. Sunday, I ran out of power steering fluid (which, let's be honest here, raise your hand if you knew *that* existed) and spun out twice on a, thankfully, clear road. Then, yesterday I had a blow out in the middle of busy street out of nowhere. My tire looked like it had been ripped all the way out of my rim. And then today, I failed a hearing exam which could be the least of my worries, but I'm still taking it kind of hard. All of these things happening to me showed me again though how great of a support system I have and how many great people I have surrounding me to help out when they can. 

What are you thankful for today?

xx

PS, I've gotten a lot of clothing/things lately and was thinking of filming a "haul" video. Would anyone be interested in that?


2 comments:

  1. omg. That whole outfit is perfect. I've always wanted a pair of Deena & Ozzy shoes. Do they fit true to size?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      These shoes were actually the biggest size available (US 9) at the time my mom bought them for me (I got them for Christmas) and the first time I tried them on, they took twenty minutes per shoe. They are VERY narrow. BUT I will say that each time I put them on, it gets easier to get them on and off and they aren't uncomfortable anymore. I just had to break them in a bit, I think!

      xx

      PS sorry it took so long for my reply, I didn't see a comment!

      Delete