YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

1.26.2014

Back With A New Bag



This morning (after much begging since she'd gotten it) my mom passed on this glorious bag to me. I thought I'd stop by and share it... Maybe when I have more time (and when there's stuff in the bag) I'll photograph a 'What's In My Bag?' that the bloggers are so fond of these days. It's literally a dream, what with it being black and studded (without too much studding) and it even has a crossbody strap, which is a feature that most nice bags typically lack. 

Anyways, school has started back again--already two weeks in this semester--and it's a little less stressful but I know it'll start getting worse the closer to finals it gets. I haven't posted much in the OUTFIT tag lately and hopefully I'll start getting back into that but I really haven't felt pretty in anything I've worn lately and I feel like I just wear the same things over and over even though I know I've not shared even my most popular outfits here on this blog quite yet. Soon, grasshoppers, soon. 

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment