YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

3.05.2014

Outfit: Icy Blue

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


ABOUT THE OUTFIT:
Cardigan/Thrifted (Thanks, Mom!); Skirt & Shoes/Forever 21; T-Shirt/ASOS

I wore this outfit the other day to make a quick run around with Madeleine. We grabbed coffees and went back to my house to watch Bridesmaids and eat pizza. 

Lately, I've really been into playing with different kinds of silhouettes that aren't necessarily mainstream to the plus-size girl world. Most of the time, you are supposed to really emphasize your figure so you don't "look like a lump." But I don't want to look hourglass-y all the time because that's so boring and that's not the only way to look good, right? So I didn't tuck my t-shirt into my skirt but I tied it on the side just below my natural waste for just a bit of shape and threw my new cardigan over the whole thing (PS it's my favorite). 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment