YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

7.23.2013

Outfit: 24/52


ABOUT THE OUTFIT:
Dress + Boots/Thrifted; Collared Shirt/Forever 21

I've been shopping my own closet lately because I can't afford to keep buying new things every time I have that 'I have nothing to wear' moment. I love collared everything so I've layered a peplum top with a collar underneath a dress I got from the Goodwill a long while ago. This is an outfit I should definitely save for the winter (and until after I hem up this dress--I hate below the knee lengths!). I just realized that like the past 4/5 outfits have included a floral print. I CAN'T HELP I LOVE FLORAL. 

In other news, I ran to my high school today and had them send my transcript over to the local university. I really hope they do it because I hate hounding people. I also went to the mall with my mom and we did some birthday shopping. Birthday shopping is like shopping for Christmas in my family because we are buying things for almost everyone in the family (with the exception of Julie). I also figured out what I want to do for that particular day and that really excites me. Of course it won't be anything big, but of course, me and Madeleine will be doing a birthday photoshoot! 

xx

3 comments:

  1. Kelli! I really feel like your blog is about to take off! keep it going totally love the new hair. <3 xoxo hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Hannah, you are my biggest fan. I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

      Delete
  2. that's a pretty dress, and what a great idea to wear it over a collared top!

    ReplyDelete