YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

7.18.2013

Birthday Wishlist: Turning 18


My birthday is coming up in about a month or so, and I'll be, *ahem*, legal. I don't actually want, like, a big party like people normally would want for their eighteenth birthday parties. I will literally probably go eat lunch with my friends and have some family over. Maybe a small sleepover. Definitely Starbucks. 
Looking at this wishlist, I feel like I want so much stuff, haha! Most of it is floral and there are more pairs of black boots I want (they just cost around $200). I just really love chunky black boots! I pretty much grab at every pair I see. The Endless Love spray/every other Endless Love is the product of a trip to Victoria's Secret with Madeleine a few days ago for her some lotions. I also saw the planner of my dreams. I get a planner every year because I forget if I don't write it down, and since I'm possibly attending ULM this year, I definitely need a planner. I also really love this notebook as, like, a book for doodling, journaling, listing, or art journaling. It's so pretty and it's obviously for a color person. I really want to have a banner in my room, but I don't really know what I want it to say quite yet but nothing like 'happy birthday', so making my own would be useful (and I could take it down and make another whenever I'd like!). The 'boys' pillow cases are hilarious for me because 75% of me and Madeleine's conversations revolve around boys. Plus they look kind of kitschy-tacky-grunge. 

As for the second one, which is mainly clothing, it's filled with things I've wanted for a while and most of it is one sale (which I love). I really love that green beanie, because the color is so unique, as well as the floral ball cap and floral crown. I always forget that I actually need black tights when I'm shopping, but, like, I *NEED* black tights. I literally have every other color but black. (I also need a skin-tone pair)

What are you wishing for?

xx

PS, I highlighted my 'most-wanted's.
1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10
1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13



No comments:

Post a Comment