YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

8.24.2013

Outfit: 25/52

ABOUT THE OUTFIT:
Dress (worn as shirt)/ASOS; Wet Look Skirt/Forever 21

I've finished my first week of college, and I have such a long to do list now. Yay! Haha, two papers due actually on my birthday Tuesday. And a design project. Remind me why I go to college again? I bought this skirt yesterday after looking forever through all the racks and finally seeing it on the wall. Also yesterday, my mom got a haircut and one of the stylists there actually tried to talk me into a scene haircut because I 'need a cooler haircut.' and apparently a scene haircut would 'fit my personality.' I liked him though, haha! So I might go talk to him about I'm not scene and let him cut my hair. I'm hanging out with my cousins and some family now, so I'll smell you later!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment