YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

7.17.2013

Outfit: 23/52




ABOUT THE OUTFIT:
Dress/ASOS; Boots/Stage

This dress is one of my favorites and the boots are so comfortable that I literally try to make outfits around them. This outfit is one on heavy-rotation because it's just kind of lazy but pretty at the same time. Not to mention it's a cool outfit since the dress is a thin cotton. Only thing is that it's so, so big on me even after having it and washing/drying it for a few months. I hope it keeps shrinking because I love it so much that I just want it to fit perfectly! If you can't tell, my hair is indeed a different color! It's a mixture of salmon-y pink and lilac. What do you think? I'm getting tired of taking pictures in my room because my tripod is weird and I always have to crop my pictures to make them straight, agh. Hopefully sometime soon someone will help me take a few outfit photos.

Last Monday, I got fired from my job of seven days. I was so super upset because, honestly, what kind of idiot gets fired after seven days? I just wasn't learning fast enough after working two days a week and having five off with almost no training. I'm over it now though because A) one of my good friends brought over a bunch of junk and we had an overly-sugared sleepover and B) the job was really taking its toll on my self-esteem because I felt like I wasn't making things good enough even if I had just started. After a bad week last week, I'm hoping I can have a better one this week (EVEN THOUGH MADELEINE IS SO FAR AWAY NOW). And my mom, dad, baby brother, and I are making a quick beach trip to Florida on Saturday AND I CAN'T WAIT. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment