YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

6.25.2013

Outfit: 20/52


ABOUT THE OUTFIT:
American Flag Jacket + Chunky Black Boots/Thrifted; Floral Dress/ASOS (sold out)

Today I worked in the decorating room the whole time at work and I successfully made a Browning logo and 12 little Nemos! By succesful, I mean that they're all going on things being sold, which is great since last week I couldn't make anything good enough to go on an actual cake! I'm super proud of myself! 

The outfit is not one I was wearing today, but it's one I would wear later in the year with black tights, so technically I was just playing dress-up. The boots are the first thing I pulled out whenever me and my mom were in the Ruston Goodwill and normally boots don't fit around my ankles or calves until they're a size and a half or so up, but these miraculously fit! I keep walking around in them because there is a chunky heel/sole that makes me almost as tall as Madeleine. And by almost as tall, I mean like I'm only a head shorter, haha! These boots have temporarily quelled down my want for Coltranes. Not really. I will never not want those boots, lol!

The American Flag jacket was also at the Goodwill and I almost walked out without it but I decided to check out the jacket rack. I saw a cute green jacket but I passed it up when I saw the American Flag pattern! I was pleasantly surprised that it also zipped up (but let's face it--I would've bought it anyway). I feel like the American Flag pattern is becoming my weakness... What's your fashion weekness?

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment