YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

7.01.2013

June Haul


1. Clear Jelly Sandals/Forever 21--These sandals are so comfy! I saw them one day, and I just had to go back and get them. I literally wear them almost every day now and they're not tight at all, so that's good (because you need sandals in 30000 degree weather). If you're looking to order online though, they run kind of narrow. 

2. Faux-Suede Brogues (similar)/Goodwill--I saw these and I was so excited when they fit! I have quite a few pairs of oxfords, but I didn't have any brown ones in my collection. I can't wait to wear these when it warms up! Another thing about these is that they have an adorable pink sole. 

3. American Eagle Nineties Boots (similar)/Goodwill--To my surprise, these fit. I usually have to go up an entire size in boots so that they will fit around my ankles, but these boots are literally perfect in every way. They have, like, an inch platform and a big bulky heel like the quintessential nineties boots that I've been searching for! These are definitely going to have to wait until at least Fall though, too. 

4. Silver Sequined Tennis Shoes/Beehive, Ruston--I got these 75% off ($10) whenever we were in Ruston a bit ago and these are just the perfect shoe to wear to work and stomp around in because the sole in super thick and they have a good tread so you can't slip (I might still can). 

5. Black Booties (similar)/Goodwill--I was actually in Goodwill looking for overalls (no luck) when I came across these. I had to get them! They even have a zipper for if you have a hard time getting your foot in them! 



1. Crocheted Clutch (similar)/Goodwill--This clutch was inside a bag my mom got from Goodwill and she let me have it. I really love cream crocheted stuff, lol.

2. Lee Stafford's For Hair That Won't Grow Past A Certain Length/ULTA--I haven't used this enough to really be able to gauge if my hair has grown a ton or not, but it smells so good and it makes your hair very soft. The only thing is that it's not very much for kind of a lot of money. 

3. Sparkly Nail Varnish/Forever 21--I got this stuff under the impression that there would be kind of dark nail polish underneath the sparkly, but it's not dark at all. It's actually clear, so you have to layer other polish underneath. Mildly disappointing, but it's still pretty. 

4 & 5. Holographic Triangle Earrings (similar)/Thrift Shop--I saw these as I was about to check out and almost cried in order to get them. 

6. Black & Gold Statement Ring/Thrift Shop--I also saw this at the same thrift store and thought to myself, I need more rings! It's adjustable, but I prefer to wear it as a midi-ring to add character, you know?

7. Studded Mini Bows/Forever 21--When I was browsing accessories, I saw these and thought they'd be cute additions to my bow collection. I'm trying to buy more accessories since I'm not really the accessorizing type (except when there's scarves, but it's summer alright) and these could literally just be worn with about any of my outfits. Plus, okay, they have the alligator clip on the back, which I like better than having, like, a barrette or the extension clip--feels more secure, you know?

8. Ikat Denim Wristlet/Beehive, Ruston--This wristlet was everything I wanted in a wristlet. I seriously have been wanting one but they're all, like, $700 and not really special. This one was $10 and serves it's purpose (to be there when I don't want to carry a purse).


1. Studded Camo Shorts (out of stock)/Forever 21--I love these shorts so much! They're really soft and stretchy. My size wasn't in the store, so I tried on a smaller pair and they are so stretchy that they fit, so if you're wanting to get them, keep that in mind! They are really (really) short, though. 

2. Cornflower Blue Dress/Forever 21--This dress is such a pretty blue, I couldn't pass it up. It runs a little big because of the stretchy knit fabric. 

3. Floral Dress (similar)/Forever 21--This dress is about the same as the blue one, just in a different print, so I got a smaller size and it fits a lot better. It is so, so soft and the print is really cute. 

4. Crocheted Vest/JCPenney--I had seen this vest a couple months before I got it whenever it was still full price (way too much) and I couldn't get it out of my mind! I went back to buy it and discovered it was sleeveless (which I thought it was not, so I was a bit disappointed) but also on sale for ~$25. Boom. 


1. Jean Dress/Goodwill--This is a good thick dress for winter-time. The only thing is that it doesn't button up over the girls. But I sent pictures to Madeleine and showed my mom and they both were like, dude, get it, so I did. I can't wait to wear it!

2. American Flag Wind-Breaker/Goodwill--Can you imagine my screech when I saw this? Can you imagine it again when it zipped up? 

3. Teal Dress/Goodwill--This dress is almost just like my denim one except it fits all the way! The front closure is actually really unique because it closes past the center of the chest. It's got a nice stiff collar and cuffed halfway sleeves. This is, like, my second favorite thing from the whole Ruston trip (#1 is obv the American flag jacket). 

4. Floral Box T-Shirt/Goodwill--I love this t-shirt so much. It's like kind of denim-looking and really thick and comfortable. It fits me pretty boxy, which I like a lot. 

5. Light-Wash Denim Shirt/Goodwill--I got this really just to be one of those outfit add-ons. I like to think of it as a denim cardigan. 


1. Ombre Skirt/Thrift Shop--Okay so I've gained a smidgen bit of weight since summer started. I don't really care about how it looks, but, like, most of my shorts and jeans won't zip up right now. Much like this skirt. But I've been working out (really so my clothes will fit. I think that's the only reason I'm a little ticked about it, lol), so this skirt, and the rest of my things, will be fitting soon! I mean, would you look at it? How could I pass it up?! Plus it didn't hurt it was very cheap. 

2. Tie-Dye Smock Dress/Thrift Shop--I could not resist the combination of all these pretty colors! It's like a sunset on your body!

3. Bandana Dress/Thrift Shop--This number needs some work (hemming, shorter waist), but once again, the print was too cute!

~*~

So this is my June Haul. I was going to do a video, but of course, the videos WOULD NOT upload to my computer?, so. Next time, I hope this will a bit better executed. I'm also fairly exhausted from working out every day, and I just had a really sucky day today, so I'll leave this haul for your viewing. Let me know what you think! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment