YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

4.02.2013

13/52


Photos by Madeleine Sinclaire (thank you!) in front of the Beidenharn Museum in Monroe, Louisiana




ABOUT THE OUTFIT:
Jumper Dress + Plaid Bag/Thrifted; Brogues/ASOS

Today on a whim, me + the Madeleine duo decided to jet off to Dirt Cheap. We only drove past it three times. We stopped real quick beforehand though to take these pictures. You may catch some pictures later on of everything I've gotten within the past few days while thrifting: this jumper dress, a velvet dress, the plaid bag here, a teal bag, another bag with velvet detailing, and two pairs of glasses (one a lilac pair *_*).

I had my next outfit planned but I'm actually rethinking it to include some of my new things, haha!

I wish I had something more interesting to say, but I'm actually really tired right now, and I think I'm going to go to bed. 

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment