YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

3.31.2013

Monthly Wrap-Up: March


Accidentally stole Hannah's (Mallori's) scarf one night


Hung out with Madeline/ Babysat a sick Colin/ Went to lunch with Quinn


Found Colin's sunglasses in my car/ Sick Colin made a face for the camera/ Drawing pictures of my outfits in Physics


Babysitting Colin/ Hanging out with all my siblings while most of them sit on me/ Washed so many sinks filled with dishes


More physics drawings/ Bought me and Ashley's prom tickets!/ Made my Einstein mask


Me + Quinn dressed like Einstein in celebration of his birthday/ Found our puppy!/ Helping clean up a destroyed room


Got my senior pictures back/ Made my first sale on Lucy Caboosey/ Found a glorious skirt at Goodwill


Fell in love with a man/ Participated in the National Honors Society induction/ Stole Madeline's Fionna Hat


Went to prom!/ Wrapped Ashley's birthday presents/ Got an inflamed pinched nerve (yay)


Took a trip to the local zoo/ Had a photoshoot with Kaybrin + Julie/ Added these shoes to my outstanding collection


Finally got a haircut with the shorter bangs I've been contemplating getting for a while/ Celebrated Easter with a new sketch book from my mom!/ Started building our catapult for physics

This month was pretty okay. There was a week there when I babysat, like, a lot, though. It was a drag. I know April is going to be just as jam-packed as March. Now I'm off to edit some pictures from the catapult-making today (I'm in charge of documentation). Hopefully, I'll be able to share everything here. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment