YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

9.21.2013

Outfit: 29/52






ABOUT THE OUTFIT:
 Dress/ASOS

Good afternoon, folks (or night, you know)! I'm blogging here from the scene of the most tornado-strewn looking room in America. I decided to take a break from cleaning/organizing my room to take some pictures of a new dress in front of my brand new closet (that is actually on the back corner of my room now) that my dad helped me build (thank you, Mark, for helping to make these photos possible. I still have a long way to go but after moving junk around all day, I think I deserve a small break. 

On to the dress... I got this from ASOS' regular sized line because (have you noticed?) their stuff tends to run extremely large-especially their smock dresses. Whenever it came in and I tried it on though, it was so short. I love the cut and the sleeves and the wash though so I don't want to send it back, but I'm still going back and forth on the decision. I'm 5 feet tall though, so I don't think this dress should be quite so short!

xx


2 comments:

  1. Fall into winter is nearly upon us! This seems it would be terrific over tights or even over just the right pair of cords. Think of it more of a really cool tunic. (I think your instincts about it being too short as a dress may be spot-on). I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking I'll turn it into a romper~ because I really love it and I don't want to send it back

      Delete