YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

4.13.2013

Coachella: Day Two


I'm sorry I didn't really offer up a description last night of why I was doing the looks I'd wear to Coachella. I had been thinking I would do a "Plus-Size Festival Lookbook" since I haven't seen any plus sizers offering up festival looks, but this past week (and the week before) was super-crazy. 

Anyways, here's what I would wear on Day Two. I know it's supposed to be super-hot over there in California, and living in Louisiana I'm no stranger to heat, but I get cold pretty easily, so I would always carry at least a cardigan with me. Something more about this outfit is that the next outfit post I have in the queue features that tunic. With a couple more inches to the end, it could be a dress (which I thought it was when I bought it). Regardless, I've been wearing it all week. I could probably do a remix post about it and I've only had it since Wednesday, haha!

xx

1/2/3/4/5/6/7

No comments:

Post a Comment