YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

12.04.2013

Travel: What I Packed





Last week I hopped on an airplane and flew out to South Texas to be with a few members of my family for the holiday, and I thought it would be neat to share what I packed and wore on the airplane! 




For my carry-on, I packed up my MacBook Air (and its charger) along with my external hard drive, my phone, and iPod. I made sure to pack about 15 versions of my itinerary and maps for each airport I'd be at. I packed extra camera lenses, my DSLR battery charger, and a couple of books and a DVD. I made sure to bring a thick cardigan too because last time I flew, I froze. 




I knew I'd want to be as comfortable as possible because in addition to the plane ride, I would have to ride a couple of hours to my grandparents' house afterward, so I wore this very comfortable denim dress from ASOS along with some black leggings underneath. I ended up not wearing these shorts pictured and I traded my brown booties for black docs. 

I hope you all had a fantastic holiday and if you're in the middle of finals week like me, I hope you make it, haha!

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment